Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Internal Number: 18472294
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Radiologist for a Medical Director of Breast Imaging Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System (AHS), one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare systems, is seeking an exceptional Radiologist interested in joining our esteemed team as the Medical Director of Breast Imaging at Overlook Medical Center. We are at the forefront of pioneering advancements in breast healthcare, and we're searching for a visionary leader who will shape the future of breast imaging within our renowned network.
As the Medical Director, you will provide clinical and administrative leadership for breast imaging services to ensure the achievement of clinical, research, and educational goals for AHS. You will work collaboratively with other specialties and promote standardization of imaging protocols in breast imaging across the system. Additionally, you will collaborate with referring physicians and administration to provide exceptional expertise and resources in delivering interdisciplinary care within the specialty. Here at AHS, we understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible scheduling options to our employees. We believe that a healthy balance is essential for providing exceptional patient care.
AMG Radiology supports 2 of the largest hospitals in AHS:
- Morristown Medical Center a 693+ bed tertiary, research and academic medical center located in Morristown, NJ. The imaging department produces over 400,000+ exams in Plain, CT, MR, Pediatrics, IR, US, NM, PET & Breast Imaging for ED, IP and several OP sites.
- Overlook Medical Center is a 504-bed tertiary referral center for neurosurgery, nonprofit teaching medical center located in Summit, New Jersey. The imaging department produces over 200, 000+ exams in plain, CT, MR, pediatrics, IR, US, NM, PET & Breast imaging.
- Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center support a joint ACGME Radiology Residency Program of 20 residents and 2 fellows across both campuses.
- Board certified by the American Board of Radiology
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Must be fellowship trained
- Specialty Certification if applicable
- Administrative and leadership experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted "Great Place to Work "- 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Lori Velasco, Physician Recruiter at Lori.Velasco@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group is a physician-led and physician governed organization that delivers the highest quality health care for AHS. AMG is a multispecialty physician group with more than 1000 physicians, nurse practitioner and physician assistants at over 300 locations throughout north and central New Jersey.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.