Location: Paris, Texas
Paris Regional Health is seeking a BC/BE Full Scope OB/GYN to join an established group in Northeastern Texas. Traditional 8p-5p work schedule.
- Join an established group practice with a strong patient base
- Practice currently 2 in one group, and 2 independents
- Full Scope IP an OP practice
- 80 deliveries a month
- 1:5 Call Rotation
- Mornings in the clinic and OR/Delivery in the afternoon schedule
- J1 and O1 Visas accepted
Paris Regional Health, a 154-bed, general acute-care hospital, has been serving Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma for the past 110 years. Services include an inpatient rehabilitation center, wound care center, ICU and Cardiac Center. PRH is a designated Level III trauma and stroke center and has one of the most successful Surgical-Assisted da Vinci Robot programs in the country. The medical staff boasts over 90 physicians, representing 30 specialties of medicine. PRH is proud to be Making Communities Healthier(r) providing quality healthcare close to home.
Located in northeast Texas, Paris is within driving distance to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. This ideal destination offers tranquility from the hustle & bustle complete with its own Eiffel Tower.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance