Location: Loveland, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
Our well established Cardiology Group is growing our cardiology program. We are adding threefull time, fellowship-trained non-interventional cardiologists, board certifiedin Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. At UCHealth, we arededicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you tohelp make extraordinary possible.
Here are a few good reasons to join our cardiology teamin northern Colorado:
* Our team - a collaborative, cohesive group that includes39 cardiologists and 10 advanced practitioners - thrives on providing the bestcardiac care in the region.
* After your first year (where call is 1:4) you will sharecall equally within the group (call is 1:7), ensuring you have time to enjoythe Colorado lifestyle.
* We have an extensive NI imaging program including stress nuclear imaging, echo, cardiac CT, MRI, and soon to incorporate cardiac PET.
* The group provides outreach care across northern Colorado, SE Wyoming, and the panhandle of Nebraska. Partners share in outreach coverage.
* We participate in many research trials so patients can have access to cutting edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
* Our team prides itself on being at the cutting edge of health care, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $467,000-$518,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.