Location: Price, Utah
Castleview Hospital in Price, Utah (southeast of Provo) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to assist in solidifying a service line. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Full range of bread-and-butter neurology services, sub-specialties may be explored as well
- Welcoming medical staff with high quality focus
- Primary care, telehealth and hospitalist support is available
Castleview Hospital serves the community of Price and the surrounding area with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services at its 49-bed facility and physician practices. The hospital also includes Emery Medical Center - a family practice and urgent care clinic in Castle Dale, Utah.
Price's mild winters and year-round low humidity make outdoor activities particularly enjoyable. Nine Mile Canyon, known as the "World's Longest Art Gallery," holds thousands of ancient pictograph and petroglyph drawings on canyon walls, as well as remnants of Native American dwellings, wildlife viewing and hiking and biking trails.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance