Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Frye Regional Medical Center, a Duke Lifepoint Hospital in Hickory, North Carolina (1hr from Charlotte) is growing with the addition of a new employed Pediatric Practice.
We are looking for two full-time BC/BE Pediatricians to spearhead the development of a new program.
- Full time, traditional clinic practice hours
- Primarily outpatient practice with some inpatient and newborn rounding with call coverage
- Ability to build from the ground up with support from administration
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte and Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition and promise.
1hr to Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Asheville
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty