Location: Paris, Texas
Paris Regional Health, a general acute care hospital located in Paris, TX, is assisting with the recruitment of an additional Family Medicine physician to join an existing and very busy private practice. PRH is a 154 bed facility and is a designated level III trauma & stroke center with one of the most successful robotics programs in the country!
- Private group formed in 2001 with the goal of providing quality care in a family setting
- Join 2 board certified Family Medicine physicians + 1 Family Nurse Practitioner
- 4 1/2 day work week with no weekend clinic
- Outpatient only, all ages seen
- CLIA certified lab on-site
- Fully staffed clinic with experienced employees
- Implemented EMR
- Income guarantee offered
Paris Regional Health, a 154-bed, general acute-care hospital, has been serving Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma for the past 110 years. Services include an inpatient rehabilitation center, wound care center, ICU and Cardiac Center. PRH is a designated Level III trauma and stroke center and has one of the most successful Surgical-Assisted da Vinci Robot programs in the country. The medical staff boasts over 90 physicians, representing 30 specialties of medicine. PRH is proud to be Making Communities Healthier(r) providing quality healthcare close to home.
Located in northeast Texas, Paris is within driving distance to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. This ideal destination offers tranquility from the hustle and bustle complete with its own Eiffel Tower.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance