Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Rio Grande Urology (RGU) seeks a Urologist to join their team in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Urology. Memorial Medical Center is assisting this private group to add Urology providers to the Las Cruces market.
- Physician-aligned organization
- State-of-the-art technology - new Moses Laser, HOLEP capabilities, Trilogy Lithotripter
- Dedicated block time and Robotic OR time
- Experienced and team-focused support staff in clinic and operating rooms
- Opportunity to be involved in the development of a new clinic while stepping into an established practice
- Ability to teach and work with medical students
Memorial Medical Center, which serves more than 300,000 residents of Las Cruces, NM, and the surrounding region, is a 199-bed facility offering a spectrum of services, including diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Among the hospital's recognized programs are its Cardiac Care and Bariatric Surgery programs.
Las Cruces is a fast-growing city with great public and private schools that complement your lifestyle and family needs, and clinic hours give time to enjoy life after hours. This location is the ideal choice for the physician who is looking to experience the best of southwestern living. Just 35 miles north from the major metropolitan area of El Paso Texas, you can enjoy the big city amenities or the peaceful beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors in the Mesilla Valley.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance