Spartanburg Medical Center (SMC) located in Spartanburg, SC is seeking to hire a full time BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join the Medical Group of the Carolinas - Gastroenterology. ERCP is a plus but not required. The gastroenterologist will join a group of 9 employed BC Gastroenterologist and 7 NP/PA's.
Highlights of the position include:
- Income potential up to $650,000
- Recruitment Incentives up to $100,000
- Thriving, respected and well-established practice located on campus of Spartanburg Medical Center
- General adult gastroenterology (ERCP a plus)
- Strong referral base
- EPIC EMR
- NP/PA and experienced staff support
- State of the art onsite endoscopy unit onsite with 6 suites and 2 available surgery centers
- 15-20 patients per day; 200 scopes per month
- Call; MLP help with weekend rounding
- 30 days' time off includes CME along with attractive retirement options
- PLSF approved institution
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter
Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC) is a Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System's physician group, made up of more than 600 physicians in more than 29 specialties and 38 primary care; serving Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. MGC has 90 locations, which include primary care, family medicine, internal medicine, specialties, pediatric OB/GYN practices, women's services locations, and immediate care.
The medical network of practices includes family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, immediate care, emergency medicine, inpatient medicine, allergy, medical weight loss, cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology, surgery, gynecologic oncology, infectious disease, maternal fetal medicine, occupational health, oncology, hematology, orthopedic surgery, palliative care, pediatric critical care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, plastic surgery, psychiatry, radiation oncology, rheumatology, vascular access and wound care.