Location: Newark, Delaware
ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting primary care physicians into its growing network.
- Join established and planned practice sites in Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Northeastern Maryland, and Southern New Jersey
- Treat newborns to geriatric patients while carving out your own clinical interest niche
- Take advantage of an extensive health network that includes outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, a Level I trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center along with regional Centers of Excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health.
- Teach residents from ChristianaCare's Family Medicine Residency programs along with medical school and NP students
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2021 By Modern Healthcare
- Named among Forbes Best Employer for Diversity & Inclusion in The U.S. For 2021
- Live and work within 1 hour of Philadelphia and Baltimore, 2 hours from New York City and Washington D.C.
Available Practice Locations include:
- Concord, PA
- Hockessin, DE
- Map 2 (Newark, DE)
- Middletown, DE
- Milford, DE
- Newark, DE (part-time)
- Northeast, MD
- Smyrna, DE
- Springside (Newark, DE)
Compensation & benefits package include:
- Base salary, annual bonus incentive, sign-on bonus, plus loan repayment
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Six weeks of Paid Time Off plus one week of CME time
- 403b, 457b, and Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows. We are continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With our unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
Working for ChristianaCare offers the best of urban and suburban living with multiple housing options, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, quality public and private schools and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches. The location provides easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and New York City - all within a short drive or train ride from Newark, DE.