Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Internal Number: 16038142
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Pediatric Gastroenterologist for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a Pediatric Gastroenterologist to be part of the Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition at Goryeb Children's Hospital, part of Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ.
- This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled Pediatric Gastroenterologist to join a well-established practice with a top-notch staff. The multidisciplinary team specializes in complex chronic conditions, like inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn's Disease and Celiac Disease, as well as gastrointestinal, liver, pancreatic and nutritional disorders. The Pediatric Gastroenterologist will have a combination of clinical, academic, and administrative duties. We offer the unparalleled opportunity to collaborate with a large GI group and gain the long-term personal and professional satisfaction of serving patients in our diverse community.
- BC/BE in Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Open to New Graduates and Experienced Physicians
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted "Great Place to Work "- 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All resident and fellows have the opportunity to earn a generous monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System's physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Lori Velasco, Physician Recruiter at Lori.Velasco@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.