This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
The mission of LVPG Minimally Invasive Men's Health and Endourology Fellowship training and certification of advanced clinical training is to facilitate the development of academic and clinical excellence in minimally Invasive surgery and techniques for Men's Health Disorders. Fellowship training is focused on development of advanced knowledge, experience and technical skills in minimally invasive office and surgical procedures.
This will include:
- Interpretation of imaging studies
- Preoperative and postoperative care of urologic patients
- Implementation of multidisciplinary care
- Office, open, laparoscopic and robotic operations
- Office based cystoscopy
- Rezum (c)
- Urolift (c)
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate
- Endourological procedures and advance ureteroscopy
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy including mini-PCNL
- Robotic applications for stone surgery
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.