This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. Love where you work! To learn more, please send your CV to Amanda.Gurgick@lvhn.org
LVHN has been ranked among the "Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report for 23 consecutive years. Whether you're considering your next career move or your first, consider LVHN where you will provide community care and impact the lives of your patients.
We are hiring a BC/BE Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our Orthopedic Institute team at our location in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Good care is everywhere, but unrivaled, award winning care is here. LVHN leads the way as the region's premier orthopedic partner for many reasons, but it all starts with our great colleagues and their dedication to our patients and communities.
The Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is the only pediatric hospital and level 2 pediatric trauma center in the region which has a catchment area of over 2.5 million people. It has a dedicated full time Pediatric Emergency Department, PICU, and level 4 NICU. There are 24/7 in house Pediatric Intensivists, Neonatologists, and General Surgery and Pediatric residents. Within the physician practice, there are General Pediatricians and Pediatric Specialists from Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Hematology and Oncology, Cardiology, Adolescent Medicine, Infectious Disease, Critical Care, Neonatology, Radiology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Child Abuse. There are additional Pediatric Surgical Specialists from Urology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Plastics and Neurosurgery.
- Providing accessible, compassionate, leading-edge orthopedic care with the latest technology for the best outcomes anywhere
- The Orthopedic Institute is a natural extension of a superb organization that combines the strengths of Coordinated Health and LVHN
- The Orthopedic Institute is made up of nearly 200 providers from the Lehigh Valley to Scranton and western New Jersey to Berks County
- A network champion for Orthopedic Joint Surgery and a passion for the clinical work
- Fellowship trained in joint replacement
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
The Lehigh Valley region is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. It is located in the heart of eastern Pennsylvania; 60 miles from Philadelphia and 80 miles from New York City. The area has outstanding public and private school systems, several Colleges and Universities, and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings including minor league baseball, soccer, and hockey.
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.