This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Amanda.Gurgick@lvhn.org
The ideal candidate with desire to practice an arthroplasty of the upper extremity including primary and revision shoulder and elbow arthroplasty. Candidate we will also have the opportunity for inpatient and outpatient surgery with a focus on upper extremity conditions to include shoulder and elbow arthroscopy and reconstruction. If the desired the candidate can expand his practice to include general orthopedics involving both the upper and lower extremities to include acute injuries and chronic conditions. This position would include specialty care in shoulder and upper extremity chronic conditions and acute trauma. General orthopedics can also be a consideration.
- Practice between the outpatient office setting, inpatient surgery, and outpatient surgery.
- Opportunity to teach medical students and physician assistant students with plan in place for future orthopedic residency.
- Opportunity to be on faculty at the USF-Select medical school.
- Participate in the on-call schedule at level 2 hospital and community center, with an opportunity for an additional call at a level 1 trauma center if desired.
- A network champion for Orthopedics and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance