Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
UNC Rex Healthcare is the choice for health care in the Triangle of NC. As a member of the UNC Health Care System, a not for profit entity, Rex strives to meet the needs of the community throughout Wake Count. REX Digestive Healthcare is one of the most advanced gastroenterology practices in the Wake County area with eleven physicians and seven APP's .....and growing!
Seeking a GI Hospitalist to add to the team.
- Full time
- Shift work with great quality of life
- 100% Consultative inpatient opportunity
- ERCP/EUS experience
- Potential for 17 weeks off per year
- Benefits afforded a hospital-employed physician with rewards that recognize individual productivity
- Compensation set according to MGMA/AMGA national benchmarks for the specialty
- EMR - EPIC across the system
- UNC Adjunct faculty opportunity including teaching and research
- Excellent quality support specialties (Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Pathology, Surgery, Hospitalist)
- Works with dedicated GI APP's performing rounding and consultations
* Active member of the Rex Hospital Medical Staff, including meeting the Board Certification requirements. Graduation from an accredited school of medicine.
* Board Certified Internal Medicine
Professional Experience Requirements:
* Prefer prior hospitalist experience.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
* Language Skills: Should be able to communicate proficiently in English. High-level quantitative and qualitative reason skills are essential in order to diagnosis medical and clinical issues presented by patients. North Carolina Medical License, DEA License, BLS/ACLS certification preferred. Board certified in Internal Medicine. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds required. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physician generally works in a medical office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. High-level quantitative and qualitative reason skills are essential in order to diagnosis medical and clinical issues presented by patient
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Variable
Location of Job: Raleigh, NC
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Not Applicable
Keywords: gastroenterologist, gi, gastro, gastrointestinal