Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Everyone works collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization - Optum - behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model - integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Here, you’ll contribute to an exceptional patient experience. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
As part of OptumCare, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Physician to join our new Virtual Care/ Primary Care Hybrid team in MetroWest, MA.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our pilot Virtual Care Primary Care Hybrid program. The incumbent will have the opportunity to work 2 days per week in a primary care office location within MetroWest, MA (Milford, Southborough, or Westborough) and spend the remainder of the week practicing from the comfort of their home.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working autonomously in a primary care setting. Candidate should have a desire to care for an adult panel of 18+ patients. Telehealth experience preferred but not required. Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese) preferred but not required. Candidates must have an active MA license and live within a commutable distance from Milford, Southborough, or Westborough, MA.
- Enjoy a Hybrid schedule and the opportunity to work from home! - 60% of your time will be remote, 40% of your time will be in an adult medicine office
- Maintain your own panel of lower acuity adult (18+) patients
- Opportunity to pilot new program and fine tune the details of this position
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group:
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 19 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
The Central Massachusetts area offers four seasons living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
About Optum Care:
At Optum Care, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving almost 20 million people through more than 64,000 aligned physicians and advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.