This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Lynne.Jensen@LVHN.org.
- Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Institute is the region's leader in Orthopedic care, consisting of nearly 150 providers within our Premier Facilities and Injury Centers conveniently located throughout 8 counties in Northeastern PA
- Collaborate with 3 other board certified ortho trauma docs
- Opportunity to build an elective practice in Pocono and work on ortho trauma cases that are admitted to Pocono
- A network champion for Orthopedic Trauma Surgery and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions..