YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:PRN / Per Diem
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Communicates with patients, physician offices, and department staff to accurately schedule patients for prescribed procedures. Performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient registration, admission, and discharge from department.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Attaches, connects, and operates electrodes from specified body areas to leads from electroencephalograph machine.
• Reviews patient's record and instructs patients prior to procedures. Monitors patient during procedures and reports any abnormal findings.
• Identifies and corrects for artifacts. Edits and forwards results to attending physician for analysis and interpretation.
• Maintains EEG equipment and supplies.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.