OB Sonographer – Part TimeLocation:Gainesville, FLDate
Comprehensive Women’s Health, a large OB/GYN office is seeking an experienced Sonographer who enjoys working in a fast pace environment collaboratively as part of a team of 3 other Sonographers and 19 providers. Our Sonographers perform quality diagnostic ultrasonic procedures, utilizing knowledge and judgment in regard to imaging technique and patient treatment in the OB/GYN clinic setting. This is a one to two day per week position. Duties/Responsibilities:
· Perform perinatal diagnostic medical sonograms in accordance with protocols to assist the physicians with diagnosis and treatment
· Recognizes anatomical structures and differentiates artifact from normal or pathological processes.
· Determines if anatomy is normal or abnormal; delineates the abnormality and extends the scope of the study appropriately
· Monitors patient well-being and provides technical assistance to clinician during medical procedures requiring ultrasound guidance
· Participates with clinician in interpretation of studies, contributing technical and professional knowledge to the final diagnostic impression or report
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Team Player
· Effective time management skills
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Professional communication with patients, co-workers and providers
· Excellent computer skills to include patient data entry and retrieval, image archiving and report generation.
Come join us in our brand new, beautiful, state-of-the-art facility.
Qualifications:Completion of a formal education in Diagnostic Ultrasound or Radiologic Sciences ARDMS board certification in OB/GYN Current license 3 years prior experience as a Sonographer performing OB and gynecology imaging in an OB/GYN office or hospital setting required.
Must be able to successfully complete a background check