Providence is calling an Enterprise Inventory Control Coordinator to Providence Health & Services in Lacey, WA.
We are seeking an Enterprise Inventory Control Coordinator to be accountable for managing assigned inventory-related initiatives throughout the system in addition to facilitating process implementation and improvement efforts as related to enterprise-wide inventory control. The Enterprise Inventory Control Coordinator also assists in the adoption and development of clinical systems and technologies throughout the organization. The Enterprise Inventory Control Coordinator organizes and leads staff in the development and execution of inventory-related workflow efficiencies, continuous strategy optimization, and operational stewardship practices. The Enterprise Inventory Control Coordinator is accountable for the implementation of One Supply Chain Management (OSCM) as well as EIOM Operations and Logistics strategies for the system under the direction of the Senior Manager of the Enterprise Inventory Process Implementation and Enterprise Clinical Systems Technologies.
In this position you will:
- Provide day-to-day accountability for the implementation of inventory-related initiatives, process improvement solutions, deployment of clinical technologies, and the required training and auditing of those practices. The Enterprise Inventory Control Coordinator will provide oversight for inventory related projects and assignments. The Enterprise Inventory Control Coordinator may lead work as directed by management.
- Be responsible for the implementation of supply optimization methodologies system-wide. Lead and assist in the development of implementation practices and protocol.
- Independently make decisions and take action regarding supply implementations, keep management informed, and/or make pertinent recommendations based upon analysis of information.
- Coach and train enterprise inventory control staff and distribution technicians.
- Function as new systems training liaison throughout the enterprise. Instructs and engages other caregivers in order to create and implement informational documentation, guides, and process aids.
- Assist in development of and auditing of system policies and procedures, in coordination with team members, managers, and supply chain leaders.
- Analyze and determine product usage and monitor and adjust inventory levels as appropriate to optimize as pertaining to process implementations at the system-level.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Business, Finance or Logistics or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Supply Chain Management or Finance experience.
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite of products especially Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Must be able to travel throughout the system to engage in implementation and process improvement solutions.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Certification either as a Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP) from the American Hospital Association or a Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) from the Society of Logistics Engineers or similar certification
- One year in a healthcare setting.
- Medical Terminology knowledge.
- Training in anatomy & physiology.
About the department you will serve.
Supply Chain Management supports the transformation of quality and affordable care by delivering excellence through a system wide, integrated supply chain that provides strategic leadership and services to customers and caregivers. This team is proud to be the service that fills the caring hands that heal patients.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supply Chain
Req ID: 150997