100% Vascular Surgery opening in the Dallas, TX Metroplex
You are invited to consider joining this employed practice with a well-established, economically stable, and well supported hospital located 45 minutes from the heart of Dallas.
- 181-bed hospital with strong emergency department, excellent surgical and molecular pathology, outstanding radiology and anesthesiology, 24/7 hospitalist program, ICU/CC/Pulmonology back-up, as well as infectious diseases and nephrology support.
- Very collegial staff in General Surgery Urology, GYN, Orthopedics and ENT.
- While some bread and butter surgery, particularly with laparoscopy for a new candidate who will need to share in the general surgery call rotation is desired, someone competent in vascular, at least on a limited scope, such as access surgery, peripheral vascular bypass, maybe fistulas, veins, ports, etc. would be an ideal addition to this group.
- Need for a fellowship trained surgeon for a 100% Vascular Surgery practice.
- This facility maintains a very well equipped cath/vascular lab.
- Very competitive base salary, plus production, signing bonus, relocation allowance, 30 days off and paid CME are all offered in this attractive financial package.
- Located literally less than an hour from the center of Dallas, this community is where the exciting Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex meets scenic East Texas.
- New wineries, boutiques, specialty stores, and antique emporiums make up our revitalized Texas Main Street City.
- Five area lakes are all within an easy 20-minute drive.
- Come discover why this community boasting thriving industry and a low cost of living coupled with no state income tax is such an ideal place to call home.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV and contact me Peter Cebulka, Director of Recruiting, Jackson Physician Search at 469-666-6005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.