A rapidly growing behavioral health hospital near America’s favorite place to vacation is looking to add another psychiatrist that is dedicated to patient care and interested in an uncapped earning potential.
Most importantly their current psychiatrists believe in a strong team approach and as a result the hospital has seen little to no turn over. Join a great team and make above the MGMA 75th percentile with no State income tax!
- Adult - Inpatient – Psychiatry
- Addiction work is available if desired
- Expected case load of 12-15 patients
- Current physicians that carry a load of 15 patients make 400K on annual basis – plus there is no state income tax
- Director of a treatment team available- plus $3,000 monthly stipend
- Newly expanded, 95-bed, full-service mental health facility
- 65 is average census (Breakdown – 33 Adult - 12 Addiction – 20 C&A)
- Complete autonomy over your patients
- Ability to leave the hospital after you have seen your patients (Most physicians work from 8am – 2pm)
- Call : 1 in 5 weeknights and 1 weekend a month
- Sign on and relocation up to $25,000
The Tahoe and Reno area is known for world class entertainment, shopping, and outdoor adventure which is why it is ranked as America’s favorite place to vacation ranked by TripAdvisor and several other sources. It truly is the best of both worlds. This place has it all!
Visit Reno Tahoe
- Ranked as America’s favorite place to vacation by TripAdvisor
- Ranked 9th for best places to live and to spend your holidays by Sperlings.
- Ranked best ski destination by Rand McNally and Orbitz
- World Class night life, shopping and entertainment
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Lake Tahoe, the largest alpine Lake in North America; deep and wide, bluer than blue and surrounded by the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. It’s an alpine paradise, for sure, a winter wonderland November through April then gorgeous mountain spring, summer, and fall after that, with an average 300 days of sunshine each and every year. There is an endless list of things to do year-round, including winter sports and water sports, blackjack and bike trails, family fun and nightlife, all with a unique, Tahoe/Reno spin.