Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Physical Therapy Assistant to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Full time, 1\.0\. Day shifts\.
About our Therapy Services: Both inpatient and outpatient services, our CARF\-accredited care is offered by specialists covering all age groups, infants through geriatrics that includes treating a variety of orthopedic, neurological and medical problems\. Therapy Services offer music and water therapies, along with specialty services, including vestibular rehabilitation, women's health, sensory integration, feeding therapy, lymphedema therapy, and VitalStim Therapy\.
In 2014, Kadlec HealthPlex, a state of the art Wellness Facility, became the first of it's kind in our community offering an innovative setting for outpatient care along with additional health resources\.
- Associate's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited educational institution\.
- Current WA State Physical Therapy Assistant Licensure\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS\.
- Experience in a hospital setting preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Physical Therapy Assistant you will perform physical therapy treatments, provides exercise instructions and demonstrations for patients and does related work as assigned within the scope of Washington Administrative Code\.
- Administers physical therapy treatments on patients under the direction of the patient's assigned physical therapist within the scope of service\.
- Provides exercise instruction and demonstration as designated in the therapist's care plan\.
- Assesses the needs of the patient; makes appropriate suggestions to the therapist regarding changes in short and long term goals\.
- Consults with the therapists to select appropriate exercises, modalities, or a combination thereof to achieve goals as outlined by the therapist\.
- Documents progress in the patient's chart according to department procedures\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Job Category: Therapy Support \(PTA, COTA, Rehab Aide\)
Req ID: 143582